According to the BuiltWith research, more than 34,000 live websites are developed on Shopware, which is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the European market and nowadays is gaining traction in the entire world. Premium brands, such as Lufthansa, Aston Martin, Jägermeister, Discovery Channel, Paul Hewitt, and Mark Aurel, also trust Shopware as the online store development platform.
What makes it so widespread is that it was developed in collaboration with ecommerce merchants and offers a range of facilities for both massive retailers and local brands.
If you’ve already chosen Shopware as the foundation of your ecommerce business or still consider it as an option, take the upper hand in the competitive environment and reap benefits of the platform to upgrade your existing store with advanced functionality.
Why Choose Shopware
- Built-in marketing features to attract and retain customers, including vouchers & discount codes, newsletters, affiliate programs, time-controlled discounts, premium items, dynamic product catalogs with flexible filter criteria, etc.
- Native SEO-friendly architecture, which offers useful tools for optimization and promotion in the Google search engine, such as mobile-friendliness, SEO-URLs, optimizing images and titles for categories, items & blog, standard meta titles and descriptions, etc. All of these settings are configured automatically but can be modified if necessary, which is beneficial for those who are not proficient in SEO or don’t have a dedicated specialist for the online store.
- Powerful Shopping World feature, which allows your online store to stand out in the market, capture users’ attention, and provide them with an emotional and seamless shopping experience. Shopping World enables creating impressive landing pages and effective product presentations, using ready-made design presets and building blocks from images, background, text, and buttons.
- Special package of services for B2B companies with options to manage roles and responsibilities within your company, ensure a quick order process for business customers, and apply individual pricing and discounts.
- Simple-to-use admin panel and intuitive UI provides quick and easy creating user groups, configuring role permissions, adding products, banners, and content with the drag-and-drop design layout.
How It Could Help Your Business
✓ revealing a new sales channel for your ecommerce business with a custom website built on the Shopware platform from the ground up;
✓ delivering responsive and exclusive user experience and increasing customer retention with the up-to-date web design, including the latest UX/UI practices for your online store;
✓ optimizing & automating the workflow management with services and systems integrations — shipping methods, payment gateways, CRM & ERP systems, social media & marketplaces;
✓ extending your business opportunities with migration from any ecommerce platform to Shopware or updating the current Shopware version with a safe transferring of all your store settings and data;
✓ keeping the online business secure and protected with the existing Shopware online shop support;
✓ increasing awareness and generating more sales with search engine & conversion rate optimization of your ecommerce website.
Benefits Of Working With Us
Get the up-to-the-minute enhancements. As we are included in the list of reliable and trusted Shopware partners, we are smoothly integrated into the Shopware community and regularly participate in their events. Ensure that all the latest improvements and platform capabilities will be implemented in your store, and you’ll also be immediately informed about new upgrades and versions of Shopware.
Achieve your specific business objectives. We have eight years of experience in ecommerce and know how to deal with it. Our expertise includes creating online stores in a range of markets and industries:
- baby products
- electronics & gadgets
- fashion & beauty
- food & beverages
- hobbies & travel
- online education
- pet supplies
- tools & home improvement
- toys & games
We also help achieve the majority of business objectives, such as:
- developing B2C or B2B websites
- different types of marketplaces
- auction sites
- subscription websites
Engage in constant two-way interaction. As we work with technologies on various platforms and solve problems of diverse complexity, you’ll get a reliable ecommerce partner, who is ready to establish effective communication with you.
If you are looking for a trustworthy ecommerce partner to increase online presence, improve business processes, drive traffic from different channels, or win new customers, fill out the contact form please — we will write you back.