We helped many other businesses to find the developers they need. See our cases studies and how we helped other agencies.
UX / CRO optimization
Sell more on each step of
Aim for stars
Standardized data across
different systems & locations
Lack of engagement
with the website or content
Lower bounce rates
like never before
Lower cart abandonment
& checkout rates
Product pages that persuade
visitors to purchase
Get an insight into your business with an alternative perspective by finding a reliable partner for UX/CRO & digital marketing works
Book a 30-minute call with Magecom expert
Leave your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How to Start
We identify and analyze your requirements based on the brief you filled out. We also conduct a thorough analysis of the website data to identify bottlenecks that prevent conversions
You’ll receive a presentation, which includes a list of bottlenecks, our ideas on eliminating them, and clear, specific, measurable results
It usually goes in two stages. First of all,
wireframes creation and then control over the designer’s UI so that the layout matches the wireframes
What We Do
Committed to a set of core principles,
our dream team operates with unwavering
integrity, transparency, and a genuine passion for our craft.
Order free 5 UX recommendations
for the main pages of your website
Receive suggestions from our experts about conversions with no obligations from your side
Explore ecommerce trends and news
- 21 Aug 2023
Two Ways to Implement Magento eCommerce Blog. Which One to Choose?eCommerce marketing blogs on Magento 2 boost site visibility and help rank higher on search engines to establish customer loyalty.
- 10 Aug 2023
How to Manage Magento 2 CMS Pages in the Admin PanelThis comprehensive step-by-step guide explains and shows how to create and edit existing CMS webpages in your Magento 2 online store.
- 08 Aug 2023
Shopware PWA: Basics for Business Owners & Merchants to KnowIn 2020, Shopware 6 announced its PWA for eCommerce, an up-to-date JS-based frontend that takes advantage of the headless approach.
Any questions left?
What is the best conversion strategy?
To develop an effective CRO strategy, you should:
- ✅ Understand the target audience and create buyer personas;
- ✅ Clearly communicate a unique value proposition;
- ✅ Optimize UX, including clear calls to action and streamlined checkout processes;
- ✅ Use data and analytics to inform decisions and make data-driven improvement;
- ✅ Continually test and iterate the strategy over time.
What conversion rate optimization tools are popular?
There are many conversion rate optimization tools available, and the efficiency of specific software can vary depending on the business’s needs. However, here are some tools for CRO we recommend using:
- 🟠 Google Analytics: a free tool that provides detailed website analytics and user behavior data.
- 🟠 Hotjar: an optimization tool that offers heatmaps, user session recordings, and feedback polls to help businesses understand user behavior and optimize their website accordingly.
- 🟠 Optimizely: an A/B testing platform that enables businesses to test different website variations to improve conversion rates.
- 🟠 Crazy Egg: a website optimization tool that provides heatmaps, scroll maps, and other visualizations to help businesses understand how users are interacting with their store.
How to increase conversion rate in eCommerce?
To increase conversion rates for an online store, you need to personalize the shopping experience for each customer. This involves optimized store’s UX, smooth navigation, personalized product recommendations based on customers’ browsing and purchase history.
Additionally, you can use email marketing to nurture leads and provide customers with targeted offers and promotions.
What are common CRO recommendations?
Online shop owners can follow several common CRO tips to improve website performance and drive sales. These include:
- 🟠 Conducting user research;
- 🟠 Implementing clear calls to action;
- 🟠 Optimizing website design;
- 🟠 Creating targeted landing pages;
- 🟠 Using high-quality media;
- 🟠 Providing personalized recommendations;
- 🟠 Simplifying the checkout process;
- 🟠 Offering promotions and discounts.