Adobe expressed support for merchants around the world because of the emergency situation in the world and the economical load on small and medium-sized businesses. A couple of days ago, they announced that they are providing businesses with their resources and solutions.
Which Programs Adobe Offers
- 3 free months of Magento Commerce & Marketo Engage usage. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who are at the stage of considering an option to run an online store on either Marketo Engage or Magento Commerce.
- Magento Commerce launch packaging.
- 3 free months of access to courses at Magento University and Marketo University.
- Acrobat PDF free usage through May 31 (maximum 10 times a day). Convert various formats and files to PDFs and then compress them with a couple of clicks.
- 90 free days of Adobe Connect to arrange virtual meetings and organize conferences and training. You can use rooms with a maximum number of 25 participants after a trial license is signed up for.
- Free Adobe Talent usage through May 15. Adobe provides full access to career opportunities through Adobe Talent on Behance.
- Free Adobe Portfolio usage through May 15.
Besides, we have recently written a news post that Adobe Summit 2020 is canceled this year. Instead, it will be going online through April 2, so take your chance!
Subscribeto our newsletter
3 Steps to Writing SEO-Friendly Ecommerce Product Description10 Dec 2020In the wake of the pandemic, we saw many industries suffer from the lockdown. A lot of businesses had to close, many lost a lot of money and had to let their staff go.
Buy Now Pay Later Functionality for Ecommerce Business03 Nov 2020We’ve recently discovered the CNN Business report, which reveals that big brands and retailers use the so-called ‘buy now, pay later’ feature, which has become a booming trend in the whole industry.
In-Store Pickup Functionality for Magento 2 Stores: Best Practices & How to Implement27 Oct 2020As stated in Retail TouchPoints, more than 90% of brands are expected to offer their customers an in-store pickup by 2021.