A couple of days ago, they announced that they are providing businesses with their resources and solutions.
Which Programs Adobe Offers
- ✓ 3 free months of Magento Commerce & Marketo Engage usage. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who are at the stage of considering an option to run an online store on either Marketo Engage or Magento Commerce.
- ✓ Magento Commerce launch packaging.
- ✓ 3 free months of access to courses at Magento University and Marketo University.
- ✓ Acrobat PDF free usage through May 31 (maximum 10 times a day). Convert various formats and files to PDFs and then compress them with a couple of clicks.
- ✓ 90 free days of Adobe Connect to arrange virtual meetings and organize conferences and training. You can use rooms with a maximum number of 25 participants after a trial license is signed up for.
- ✓ Free Adobe Talent usage through May 15. Adobe provides full access to career opportunities through Adobe Talent on Behance.
- ✓ Free Adobe Portfolio usage through May 15.
Besides, we have recently written a news post that Adobe Summit 2020 is canceled this year. Instead, it will be going online through April 2, so take your chance!
Subscribeto our newsletter
Ecommerce Online Business Conferences to Attend in 2020-202101 Apr 2021A list of the biggest and best ecommerce conferences that will take place in 2020–2021 online that you should consider attending for inspiration.
Top Ecommerce Trends for 2021 & Useful Insights on Implementation31 Mar 2021More businesses are joining the market, which makes staying ahead of competitors a more challenging task than ever before.
Conversion-Focused Web Design 101: All You Need to Know25 Mar 2021Current-day web designs go far beyond being just good-looking. With the right and meticulous approach, they help achieve long-term business goals, including increasing brand awareness and boosting conversions.