According to the recent survey conducted by HubSpot, 68% of businesses use some kind of automation in their marketing practices.
In this article, you’ll find various free tools for returning customers, increasing your average order value, personalizing shopping experience, and automating advertising campaigns.
#1 Carts Guru—Magento 2 Remarketing Extension
Marketing automation in Carts Guru
Criteo has recently published an infographic, where they mentioned that website visitors who are retargeted are more likely to convert by 43%.
The Carts Guru extension allows achieving this goal and launching retargeting strategies for various marketing channels in a couple of clicks, which helps you reach your potential customers, return them to your online store, increase conversion rates and gain better engagement.
- ✓ Using multiple marketing channels—emails, SMS, Facebook Messenger.
- ✓ Creating and sending targeted and personalized ads, depending on different conditions—time, actions, etc.
- ✓ Organizing audiences into static and dynamic lists.
- ✓ Building the customer’s journey with the marketing automation workflow.
- ✓ Customizing emails by using the drag-and-drop constructor.
- ✓ Tracking the progress of campaigns in analytics dashboards.
#2 Swell—Magento 2 Loyalty Program Extension
We’ve already mentioned how necessary it is to implement loyalty programs and reward points into ecommerce stores in our article. For that matter, Swell is the appropriate Magento referral extension that could strengthen your relationships with customers, attract new ones, and drive the average customer lifetime value.
- ✓ Offering 15 ready-made campaigns to drive specific actions.
- ✓ Building smooth experiences for your users to reward your customers for their engagement with your brand.
- ✓ Customizing the full appearance of the loyalty program—fonts, texts, images, etc.
- ✓ Understanding how customers interact with your program by using extensive analytics.
#3 XML Sitemap—Magento 2 SEO Extension Free
Individual settings in XML Sitemap
If you wonder what a sitemap is and what function it fulfills, you could find all the necessary information about it in our article about SEO in Magento. In simple words, its primary purpose is to showcase search engines all the web pages on your online store.
XML Sitemap is one of the best SEO extension for Magento 2 to boost traffic, which provides a sitemap for your website dynamically and informs search engines how often particular pages are updated and in what priority bots should index them.
- ✓ Improving your online store search engine optimization and speeding up the content indexation.
- ✓ Including all page links—categories, products, CMS pages, links to a sitemap.
- ✓ Excluding out of stock products and hiding products from the list.
- ✓ Adding category images and product videos and including media into a sitemap file for bots to index them faster.
- ✓ Setting the update frequency attribute for each content type—home, CMS, product, category pages, and additional links.
- ✓ Generating a sitemap dynamically and keeping it always up to date.
#4 Magecom Sales Page—Magento 2 Discount Extension
We’ve already announced the functionality of the Sales Page Module in detail in our recently published blog article. Put simply, its primary purpose is to gather all the discounted products within a single category automatically. As a result, you will easily and quickly manage sales in your online store.
- ✓ Removing products from the sales category after the promotion is ended.
- ✓ Configuring which products should be assigned to the sales category (discounted by special price or catalog price rules).
- ✓ Removing products that do not match with the rules from the category.
#5 SKALE PushAds—Magento 2 Ads Extension
This marketing automation tool could help you create and run effective Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad campaigns integrated with your store. One of the vital functional opportunities of the extension is attracting cart abandoners back to your store with dynamic ads. If you’re searching for the useful Magento cart abandonment extension, then SKALE PushAds will come in handy! We also recommend finding out more tips on how to return customers who have abandoned their carts in our blog post.
- ✓ Generating a product feed to run dynamic ads.
- ✓ Automatically dividing the audience into key segments.
- ✓ Tracking visitors, including their actions taken on your website, such as purchase and its value.
#6 Smaily Ecommerce Integration—Magento 2 Email Extension
Configuring abandoned cart settings in Smaily
To significantly increase the ROI, strengthen your brand, and engage your target audience, it’s better to use email marketing as one of the key channels. By the way, over 20% of marketers say that email design is improving their email engagement, as stated by HubSpot.
This simple tool is made for sending good-looking email newsletters, including automated ones set after certain events. Moreover, Smaily is a match for the returning cart abandoners process, as it allows sending emails with products from the shopping carts of those users who haven’t finished the checkout process.
- ✓ Collecting and exporting newsletter subscribers.
- ✓ Customizing the email templates by using the drag-and-drop constructor.
- ✓ Importing products right into responsive email templates.
- ✓ Monitoring statistics on email campaigns.
#7 POWr Form Builder—Magento 2 Contact Form Free Extension
It allows generating different kinds of forms and then implementing them anywhere on your website—business contact and newsletter sign up forms, product orders, or even surveys.
- ✓ Setting optional or required fields, multiple-choice questions, and adding checkboxes and images.
- ✓ Creating extensive dashboards with reports and exporting options.
- ✓ Sending email alerts for new submissions and creating branded autoresponders.
- ✓ Zapier integrating with more than 1K applications.
- ✓ Customizing the responsive design of forms—colors, fonts, and size—and supporting texts in any language.
#8 MageSMS—Magento 2 SMS Notification Extension
If you’re looking for a way to inform your customers on time and increase brand loyalty, then pay attention to MageSMS that helps to send notifications to your customers and get them updated. Keep track of open-rates and other metrics in the inbuilt analytical system.
- ✓ Informing customers with personalized, automated, or fully custom SMS notifications about different events—order status, out-of-stock products, etc.
- ✓ Sending bulk SMS campaigns with sales and promotions of your products and services.
#9 Product Inquiry—Magento 2 Hide Price Extension
There may be several reasons why merchants would like to hide prices on their products, such as price fluctuations, staying ahead in price competition or organizing the private sales, and encourage users to send an inquiry about the product.
Product Inquiry enables showcasing a pop-up with fields that should be filled to see more product details.
- ✓ Adding the AJAX-based inquiry form to any product.
- ✓ Enabling the hide price feature for either all products or per product individually.
#10 Shopper Approved Review—Magento 2 Product Review Extension Free
Example of Shopper Approved customer reviews panel
66% of shoppers who go to a brand website specifically look for product information to research or verify their buying decision, as stated in Forrester. That’s why it’s so important to have as many reviews as possible. Apart from better user experience and a higher reputation, you could also gain better online visibility and increased conversions.
Shopper Approved gathers and formats all the reviews and places them at the most efficient and valuable for conversions places.
- ✓ Integrating product reviews. They can be seen on the product, category, search result pages as well as the product list widget.
- ✓ Publishing reviews directly into Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
- ✓ Customizing design—you can change the look of reviews completely.
#11 Review Reminder—Magento 2 Review Reminder Extension
In addition to the previous extension, our next recommendation is Review Reminder, which allows sending automated scheduled reminder emails to your customers after specific days of their purchase. In the long run, it will raise your conversions, improve your reputation, and build a trustworthy image.
- ✓ Sending automated review reminder emails to customers.
- ✓ Selecting some days of purchase, after which a reminder email should be sent to the customers.
- ✓ Providing a link to the review submission form in the email.
#12 Swym Back in Stock Product Alerts—Magento 2 Subscription Product Extension
Example of product subscription popup
One of the practices to increase customer engagement and create interactive personalization is allowing your customers to subscribe for the products that are out-of-stock or sold-out and then receive personalized email notifications on products back in stock.
- ✓ Sending notifications with restocked products to signed-up users automatically and then second re-stock reminders, if the first one was missed by the customer.
- ✓ Customizing design—buttons, UI & emails.
- ✓ Adding email subscribers to the specific lists.
- ✓ Keeping track of various metrics via the dashboard.
#13 Apply Coupon Link—Magento 2 Coupon Code Extension
Managing coupons in Apply Coupon Link
As reported by MarketingProfs, 57% of US online shoppers who used a coupon code claimed that if they hadn’t received the discount, they wouldn’t have bought the items. That’s why it’s essential to share coupon codes with your potential customers via email or social media.
For instance, Apply Coupon Link auto-generates coupon codes and adds it to the shopping cart, which could help you to get the best of both worlds by increasing customer loyalty and attracting new customers.
- ✓ Displaying success & error messages depending on the coupon code applied.
- ✓ Redirecting users to particular URLs or making them stay on the same page once the coupon code is applied.
- ✓ Using coupon codes in multi-stores and websites.
16% of all US ecommerce orders are generated through affiliate marketing, as stated in the Business Insider’s research report. Nowadays, affiliate programs drive an equal amount of online purchases as email marketing and approach such channels, as paid and organic search.
If you still don’t use affiliate marketing for your Magento store, then it’s the best time to do it. The Magento 2 Affiliate Extension is a responsive and easy-to-use tool that allows creating as many multiple affiliate programs as possible.
- ✓ Creating pay per lead, pay per click, pay per sale, pay per new customer’s order affiliate programs;
- ✓ Adding multiple tiers and setting the different levels of commissions for each tier;
- ✓ Dividing affiliates Into various groups;
- ✓ Sharing smart referral affiliate links through email, social network, on website & blog.
Over 80% of respondents are more likely to purchase at those stores that offer any kind of loyalty programs, as reported by Technology Advice. The extension that Mageplaza provides is a powerful tool to turn your customers into loyal ones, grow sales, and effectively boost conversions.
- ✓ Rewarding shoppers for specific actions such as repurchasing, subscribing, rating and reviewing;
- ✓ Using reward points as a virtual currency in your store, which allows purchasing products for points;
- ✓ Setting flexible rules and conditions for the different reward levels;
- ✓ Giving rewards to users who recommend your store to friends;
- ✓ Customizing reward points the way you prefer.
We recommend acting holistically and taking advantage of all marketing channels and activities in a row to get the most impressive result. The Magento 2 third-party extensions can help you with this issue and upgrade your online store significantly.
All the above mentioned free Magento 2 extensions contain easy-to-use and extensive installation and user guides with clear plans of actions with pieces of code.
Anyway, if you find it difficult to install any of the Magento extensions, please contact us, we’re always glad to help.
Subscribeto our newsletter
Magento Multi-Language Websites: Best Localization Practices19 Feb 2021Multilingual ecommerce sites have become a norm for businesses catering to different countries or locales. But is a language the only factor influencing buying decisions, or is there something more behind the word ‘localization’?
Top 5 Magento Stores Examples & What to Learn from Them16 Feb 2021If you wonder who uses Magento, keep reading our selection of five Magento online stores of various industries with an overview of features their customers are fond of.
Building a Product Configurator in Magento for Personalized User Experience16 Feb 2021A product configurator or product customizer allows configuring a product the way users want from a list of limited options to choose from.